This is the canal. It is only a 5 mile long branch of the Grand Union Canal and opened in 1882 to service the brick making industry. It ceased to carry commercial traffic in 1960 but plans to fill it in were opposed locally and it reopened in 1975. It seems to attract a lot of litter but volunteer groups work hard to clean it up and improve it.
|camera||PENTAX K-3 II|
|exposure mode||aperture priority|