All Saints church was originally built in the 12th century as a chapel for the monks of Evesham Abbey. The original Norman building was completely rebuilt in the 15th century to create an excellent example of Perpendicular Gothic style. The most impressive feature is the 16th century chantry chapel, built to house the tomb of Abbot Lichfield, the last Abbot of Evesham.
The church was heavily restored by architect Frederick Preedy in 1874. Preedy was known for his church restorations, and especially for his stained glass designs. At All Saints he designed 8 stained glass windows, the reredos, and pulpit.