Attingham Park was built for the 1st Lord Berwick in 1785 and was in continuous ownership by the family for more than 160 years. The boudoir (second down on the left) has recently been cleaned. All the decoration is hand painted in this room where everything, including the doors, is curved. Using cotton buds it took about 450 hours of work to clean. The trust has left one panel uncleaned to show the difference and it is truly amazing!